FREQUENT QUESTIONS ABOUT RETURNS
1. Is it possible to return an order?
You have the chance to change your mind and to return your order by choosing if to receive a refund of the paid amount or to replace it with another garment IF it hasn’t been worn or if it is intact and inside its original packaging. As for customized garments, the return/refund request can only be approved in case of imperfections or damages occurred during their production.
2. What are the conditions to accept the return?
- The garments mustn’t have been worn, washed or modified and mustn’t present any sign of use.
- The garment must be returned with all labels, packaging and accessories possibly received with the purchase order. All items must be in their original packaging , which is considered part of the product itself and mustn’t be damaged or modified/used.
- All returned garments will be inspected by Regina Srl and must respect all parameters listed in the return procedure in order to be accepted.
- In case of return, (see point no. 4) the client will take care of the shipment by assuming all responsibilities on shipping times and delivery.
Regina Srl reserves the right to ship back the item in the same conditions if it doesn’t result to be damaged and if the non-conformities indicated by the client are not relevant, and not to accept the return if it doesn’t respect the indicated conditions.
3. What is the return procedure?
In order to proceed with the return, you will have to contact our Customer Care Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval within 14 days from the receipt of goods by indicating your name, purchase order number and reason of the return (ex: size change, item change or refund) Once we have received and processed the request, we will give you instructions.
The return will be done by following the instructions Regina Srl gives you once the return is accepted. The good will have to be shipped to: REGINA SRL, VIA DEL SOSTEGNO 20, 40131 BOLOGNA.
4. How can I return a damaged garment?
In case of damages to garments or non-conformities in the purchase order caused by the company (which will have to be proven with images) Regina Srl will coordinate the collect of the garment by assuming the shipping costs and delivery of the replacement garment.
5. How can I return an item if I chose the wrong size/item/colour?
You can also return the garment in case of wrong choice of the item.
The client will take care of the shipment of the item to the company address previously indicated and the item will be replaced with no extra costs.
If you prefer to receive the money back, the shipping costs will not be refund.
6. How long does it take to receive the replacement garment?
Once the warehouse has received and checked the item, we will ship the replacement garment to the address indicated in the purchase order between the following 3-15 working days.
7. How will I get the refund?
Regina Srl reserves the right to check the integrity of the received goods in order to refund the paid amount: if the refund is accepted, it will be led in a few days.
The above indicated regulations have been prepared according to art.64 D.lgs 206/2005 of the Italian law.