Website Privacy Statement (Updated May 28, 2018)
Regina SRL (“Regina” or “the Owners”) with registered office in Bologna, Via del Sostegno 20, is committed to protecting the online privacy of users of its site www.cuffieregina.eu (the “Site”) in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n .196 and the new European regulations (EU Regulation 2016/679) . This information document has been prepared in order to allow you to clearly understand how your Personal Data is and will be processed in the context of the use of the Site. The Information is intended to provide you with the information necessary so that you are aware of personal data that concern you that will be treated while browsing on our Site and can therefore decide whether to browse or not express explicit and informed consent if you deem it appropriate.
In general, any information or Personal Data that you provide to Regina via the Site, or that is otherwise collected through the Site, as part of the use of the services offered by Regina, will be treated according to internationally recognized principles of lawfulness , fairness, transparency, purpose limitation and conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
Please note that this information may undergo changes due to the introduction of regulatory updates that may occur in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
N.B. If the user is under 16, pursuant to art. 8, c1 EU regulation 2016/679 must legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or its guardian.
- OWNER OF THE TREATMENT AND RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION
Regina is the data controller in relation to all Personal Data that are processed through the Website and the present processing takes place at the headquarters (via del Sostegno 20, Bologna)
For any clarification or exercise of rights, you can contact the Data Protection Manager Regina at the following address: email@example.com
- TREATED PERSONAL DATA
After browsing the Site, we inform you that Regina will process your Personal Data, which may consist of an identifier such as your name, an identification number, an online identifier either because you voluntarily provide it (eg when you sign up for the Newsletter or when you make an online purchase on the Site) or simply by analyzing your behavior on the Site.
The Personal Data processed through the Site are as follows:
- Name and other data or user-supplied details
In different sections of the Site, in particular when registering for the newsletter or at the end of your online purchases, you will be asked to enter information such as your name, phone number, email address, date of birth, country of residence, address, etc.
During the use of the Services, you may also be asked to enter information relating to your payment methods, such as eg. Paypal or credit card in order to allow you to complete the payment of your purchases.
Furthermore, some personal information may be provided by you by sending an optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail to the addresses indicated on the Site. This action inevitably involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message by the user or requested by Regina as they are necessary for the purposes of the purchase that he manifests to bring to completion. It should be noted, however, that the aforementioned e-mail address will be used for the sole purpose of interacting with the sender as long as this is necessary to provide information or allow him to complete any purchases; No commercial communications or promotions will be sent by default that go beyond the requests expressed by the user himself unless he shows clear consent in this regard.
- Location data
Only in case of purchase, for the mere purpose of being able to proceed with the sending of the orders and to issue the accompanying document (invoice), the Website will also ask you for information regarding your position or the place where you wish to receive the goods such as: your address (or different address to which you wish to receive the goods), relative zip code, the city, the State and the tax code or VAT number. At check out there is a free field in which you can provide the Owners with some additional information, which may contain Personal Data (logistics details concerning the delivery or other).
Since these fields are free Regina invites you not to send Personal Data unless strictly necessary and functional to the success of the order and delivery of the same.
- Browsing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuses, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than 50 days.
Definitions, characteristics and application of the legislation
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on their computer or mobile device, to be re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit. Thanks to cookies a site remembers the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for example, login data, the chosen language, font sizes, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated again when the user returns to visit said site or browse from one page to another of it. Cookies are therefore used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users accessing a site and may also contain a unique identification code that allows users to keep track of the user’s navigation within of the site itself for statistical or advertising purposes. While browsing a site, the user can also receive on his computer cookies of sites or web servers other than the one he is visiting (c.d. third-party cookies “).
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these can remain in the user’s computer for different periods of time: c.d. session cookies , which is automatically deleted when the browser is closed; CD. Persistent cookies , which remain on the user’s equipment until a set deadline.
For “ profiling cookies “, vice versa, that is those aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of surfing the net , usually a prior consent of the user is required, as far as it depends on the applicable legislation.
Types of cookies used by the Site and the possibility of (de-) selection
The Site uses the following cookies that can be de-selected, except for third-party cookies for which you will need to refer directly to the relevant selection and de-selection methods for the respective cookies, indicated by means of links:
- Technical browsing or session cookies , strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to allow you to take advantage of the content and services requested.
• Analytical cookies , which help you understand how the site is used. These cookies do not collect information about your identity or any Personal Data. The information is treated in aggregate and anonymous form.
• Functionality cookies , that is used to activate specific features of the Site and a set of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service provided.
• Profiling cookies used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences you expressed in the context of web browsing. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent and the art. 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and the art. 122 of the Data Protection Code.
The Owners also use third-party cookies , ie cookies from websites or web servers other than Regina’s, used for the purposes of such third parties, including profiling cookies. It should be noted that these third parties, listed below with the relative links to privacy policies, are typically autonomous data controllers of the data collected through the cookies served by them, or act as Data Processors for the Data Controllers (ie they process Personal Data on behalf of the Holders).
As for the third parties that send cookies through the Site, below you will find the links to the respective privacy policies:
- Google strong> https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. U>
• DoubleClick – Google : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
• Insider: strong> http://useinsider.com/privacy-policy/ u>
• Criteo strong> https://www.criteo.com/it/privacy/ u>
• Adform strong> https://site.adform.com/privacy-policy-opt-out/ u>
• Facebook strong> https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/update u>
• Lengow strong> https://www.lengow.com/it/note-legali/ u>
Cookies on the Site
Settings related to cookies: You can block or delete (in whole or in part) technical and functional cookies through the specific functions of your Browser. However, we inform you that not permitting technical cookies could make it impossible to use the Site, view its contents and use the relative services. Inhibit functional cookies may mean that some services or certain functions of the Site are not available or do not work properly and you may have to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the Site.
The choices made regarding the site’s cookies will in turn be recorded in a special cookie. This cookie may, however, in some circumstances not work properly: in such cases, we recommend that you delete unwanted cookies and inhibit their use also through the functionality of your browsers.
Your preferences in relation to cookies will have to be reset if you use different devices or browsers to access the site.
How to view and modify cookies through the Browser:
- Internet Explorer
• Firefox u>
• Chrome u>
• Safari u> li>
You can also manage your choices with respect to third-party cookies using online platforms such as AdChoice .
ATTENTION : disabling the cookies technical and / or functionality the Site may not be available for consultation or some services or certain functions of the Site may not be available or not working properly and you may have to change or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the Site.
- PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The Owners will use your Personal Data, collected through the Site, for the following purposes:
- provide the Services such as: sending you the Regina newsletter you requested by registering in the appropriate section in order to stay up to date on news, promotions and collections; finalize your purchase order and deliver the products you can buy on the Site; allow you to save your favorite items.
- send you marketing communications, promotions and e-mail advertising if, at the end of your purchase, you have expressly given consent to do so.
• to create your own profile through the use of profiling cookies, if accepted, therefore collecting and analyzing information on the selections and the choices you make on the Site; as well as your general activities on the Site when you are a registered user, thus collecting information on your procurement, whishlist and navigation. This profile will be used to provide you with information on other products and / or services that the Owners believe may be of interest to you and to show you advertisements that may be relevant to your tastes. All the algorithms involved in this automated or semi-automated process are regularly tested to ensure that you are not offered products that do not interest you (“ Profiling “);
• fulfill legal obligations that require Owners to collect and / or further process certain types of Personal Data.
• prevent or detect any abuse in the use of the Site, or any fraudulent activity and therefore allow the Owners to protect themselves in court (“ Abuse / Fraud “).
- LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF TREATMENT
The legal bases used by the Holders to process your Data, according to the purposes indicated in the previous Paragraph 3, are the following:
- Service Delivery : processing for this purpose is necessary to be able to provide you with the Services and, therefore, to perform the contract with you. It is not mandatory to provide the Holders with your Personal Data for this purpose, but otherwise you will not be able to provide any Service. The same applies to the newsletter service that arises from your specific request by entering an e-mail address and which you can revoke at any time by following the instructions provided in Paragraph 8 of this Statement.
•Marketing : the processing for this purpose is based on your consent. It is not mandatory to give your consent to the Holders for this purpose and you are free to revoke it at any time without any consequence (except for the fact that you will no longer receive marketing communications from the Owners). You can revoke your previously given consent by following the instructions in Paragraph 8 of this Statement.
•Profiling : the processing for this purpose is based on your consent. It is not obligatory to give your consent to the Holders for this purpose and you are free to withdraw it at any time without any consequence (except the impossibility to benefit from the personalization of the commercial offers that you will receive from the Holders). You can revoke your previously given consent by following the instructions in Paragraph 8 of this Statement.
•Compliance : the processing for this purpose is necessary for the Holders in order to fulfill any legal obligations. When you provide Personal Data to the Holders, they must be processed according to the applicable legislation, which could lead to their storage and communication to the Authorities for accounting, tax or other obligations.
•Abusi/Frodi : the information collected for this purpose will be used exclusively to prevent and / or identify any fraudulent activity or abuse in the use of the Site and therefore allows Holders of protect yourself in court.
- PERSONAL DATA ADDRESSEES
Your Personal Data may be shared with the subjects indicated below (the “ Recipients “):
- subjects who typically act as data controllers, that is: i) individuals, companies or professional offices that provide assistance and advice to the Holders in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt recovery related matters regarding disbursement of the Services;
• subjects with which it is necessary to interact in order to provide the Services (for example hosting providers or platform providers for sending mail);
• subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks);
• persons authorized by the Data Controllers to process Personal Data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, which are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (eg employees of the Holders);
• company Regina S.r.l. for internal administrative purposes;
• subjects, entities or authorities to which it is mandatory to communicate your Personal Data for Compliance, Abuse or Fraud purposes, or by order of the authorities;
- CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data processed for the purpose of Supply of Services will be kept by the Owners for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purpose (eg for sending the purchased product). In any case, since these Personal Data are processed to provide you with the Services, the Holders may retain them for a longer period, in particular as may be necessary in order to protect the Holders’ interests from possible complaints relating to the Services.
The Personal Data processed for the purposes of Marketing and Profiling will be kept by the Holders until such time as you revoke your consent. In any case, we will remind you of the consent you gave us every 24 months. Once the consent has been revoked, the Holders will no longer use your Personal Data for these purposes, but may still retain them, in particular as may be necessary in order to protect the Holders’ interests from possible claims based on such processing.
The Personal Data processed for the purposes of Compliance will be kept by the Data Controllers for the period provided for by specific legal obligations or by the applicable legislation.
The Personal Data processed for the purpose of preventing Abuses / Frauds will be kept by the Owners for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purpose and therefore until the time when the Owners will be required to keep them to protect themselves in court to communicate said data to the competent Authorities.
- INTERESTED RIGHTS
You have the right to ask Regina S.r.l., at any time:
- access to your Personal Data, (or a copy of such Personal Data), as well as additional information on current treatments on them;
• the correction or updating of your Personal Data processed by the Holders, if they are incomplete or out of date;
• deletion of your Personal Data from the Data Controllers’ databases;
• the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data by the Data Controllers;
• to obtain the Personal Data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format;
and you can revoke your consent for the purposes of Marketing and Profiling.
We inform you that most of the Personal Data you have provided to the Holders can be changed at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Control Authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data) if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data is contrary to the legislation in force.
The Customer Service is always available to resolve any problems and fulfill all your requests; if necessary you can always contact us at email@example.com or at 051/6348282 (office hours).